As a homeowner, you want to make sure your family and your home investment is well protected. Nothing can cause more damage and headaches than malfunctioning plumbing. At Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. our technicians work to ensure your pipes are running smoothly and your family is covered in case of a plumbing emergency. If you live in the Applewood, CO area and need expert plumbing advice and service, Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. is the name to call.
Your friends and neighbors have been talking about us - see what they had to say on our reviews and feedback page.
Water Leak Detection Methods
A water leak can happen to anyone. If you suspect a leak there are three methods we can use to diagnose and locate the leak so we can repair it in the best possible fashion. Those three methods include:
- Meter Detection - Using a tool to measure the water pressure in your pipe, we are able to compare your pressure to an otherwise healthy pipe and determine if you have a leak.
- Digging and Drilling - This is the most invasive method and involves digging or drilling into your wall or flood to locate the leak. The upside of this method is that it exposes the pipe so we can repair it right away.
- Infrared Technology - With infrared cameras we can take multiple photos of your pipes at different angles to see where a leak may be hiding. This is the most advanced method we use.
If you think you have a water leak, call the experts at Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. right away so we can repair the leak before the damage gets too bad.
Reasons to Install a Water Softener
Many homeowners install water softeners to handle the effects of hard water. Hard water is caused by the presence of minerals like calcium and magnesium. There are many reasons hard water is damaging, from making your water taste and smell bad to creating a buildup of scale in your pipes and appliances. Hard water can also cause your water to not lather properly with soap and can stain your clothes coming out of the laundry. If you experience any of these issues with your water at home, consider installing a water softener.
Find out how you can save on your next plumbing project when you access our exclusive deals and coupons.
More Plumbing Solutions in Applewood:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Camera Line Inspections
- Sewer Line Repair & Cleaning
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Root Removal
- Sewer Ejector Pump Repair & Installation
- Lead Pipe Repair & Replacement
- Winterize Plumbing
- Dewinterize Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters