At Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. we want to make sure your home is well covered in the event of an electrical emergency. Whether it’s protecting your panel box, fuses, breakers or installing a generator, we have you covered. We even work with homeowners to design and install outdoor lighting.
Interested to see what others in Aurora, CO are saying about us? Just head to our reviews page to find out more about the high quality of our services.
Reasons to Upgrade your Panel Box
Your panel box is the gateway to all the power in your home. There are several reasons why you should consider upgrading your panel box. Some of these reasons include:
- Shorting out constantly - Having breakers or fuses constantly shorting out or tripping could lead to more serious electrical problems in your home.
- Dangerous operation - If you hear hissing sounds or smell burning from the panel box, do not go near it! Call Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. immediately.
- As part of a renovation - If you are renovating your home and upgrading other electrical devices in your home, you may need to upgrade your panel box to meet the new demand of power.
- Old or obsolete parts - If your panel box is so old that there are no longer any serviceable parts available, you should definitely upgrade.
What Are the Benefits of Installing Security Lighting?
Many homeowners choose to install motion sensor security lighting in their homes. There are many benefits to installing a security light in your home:
- Convenience - These lights are motion activated and are highly convenient convenience when you are outdoors in the dark.
- Security - Motion sensor lighting can give you peace of mind while keeping your family safe.
Find out how you can save instantly on your next electrical service call with our exclusive online deals and coupons.
Common Landscape Lighting Repairs
At Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. we also work on landscape lighting design and repair. Some of the most common lighting repairs we come across include:
- Burnt bulb replacement
- Burying exposed wires
- Repairing cut or damaged wires
- Resetting timers
- Cleaning fixtures
- Replacing, relocating, adding or removing fixtures
More Electrical Solutions in Aurora
- Surge Protection
- Ceiling Fan Services
- Electrical Remodeling
- Panel Box Upgrades and Installation
- Motion Sensor Security Lighting Repair & Installation
- Landscape Lighting Design, Repair & Installation
- Switches & Outlets
- Commercial Electrical Services