Keeping cool in the summer and warm in the winter is your top priority as a homeowner. At Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. we want to make sure your home is prepared for seasonal changes with efficient heating or cooling systems. We provide top quality maintenance, repairs and installations for all your HVAC needs.
Your friends and neighbors in Aurora, CO can’t stop talking about us. Visit our reviews page to find out more about the quality of our services.
Save Money on Your Monthly Heating Bills
Keeping warm in the winter is a necessity, not a luxury, so paying a premium price for your heating every month can get old pretty quickly. If you’re tired of paying a huge heating bill each month, try these tips and tricks to save money with your heater:
- Invest in annual maintenance to make sure the heater is running efficiently and there are no areas for concern.
- Heat can be absorbed through your ducts, have them cleaned regularly to limit this heat absorption.
- For improved air flow, clean or replace your air filters regularly.
- If your heater is requiring frequent repairs and is costing you more from fixing it, it may be time to say goodbye and install a new, modern unit. You will save money from repairs and also increased efficiency.
Most Common AC Problems
In the summer, your AC is probably running almost constantly. We see many repairs each year for air conditioner problems, but the most common issues we see are as follows:
- Refrigerant issues or leaks - If you notice the refrigerant low in your unit, do not add more! There could be a deeper problem that needs to be addressed.
- Evaporator coil issues - The evaporator coil is the component that pumps the refrigerant through the system. If your coil is dirty or not working properly, your condenser unit will need to work harder to compensate and you could see leaking water from your system.
- Mechanical malfunctions - Motor belts, wiring problems, sensors and other mechanical components can also fail. Signs of these problems can include hearing a clunking sound coming from your unit.
Find out how you can save on your next heating or cooling project with our online coupons and deals.
All Your Aurora Heating and Cooling Needs Covered Under One Roof
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Boiler & Steam Boiler Repairs & Replacement
- Thermostat Repair & Installation
- AC Installation & Replacement
- AC Repair & Maintenance
- AC Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigerant Leak Repair