Ensuring that your heating and cooling systems work properly should be a top priority for you. At Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. we want to make sure your family is safe and comfortable in all seasons. When you call us, you can expect superior service in Broomfield, CO. We offer comprehensive service and will always provide you with honest and helpful advice.
See what others in the area have to say about the reliability of our services on our reviews and comments page.
Reasons to Install a New Furnace
The idea of installing a new furnace can be daunting at first. But in the end, it could save you money in repair costs as well as your monthly bill. A typical furnace will last about 20 years before you should consider replacement, but if you notice any of the following issues, you may consider replacement sooner:
- Above average heating bills - A rising heating bill usually means your unit is no longer running efficiently. A new, modern unit will save money on heating costs.
- A yellow, flickering pilot light - This is often a sign of excess carbon monoxide, which is dangerous to you and your family. Get this checked ASAP if you notice it.
- Soot buildup - Noticing soot on the walls or floor of the unit can also mean excess carbon monoxide. This sign should not be ignored.
- Cold spots - Uneven heat distribution is another sign of an inefficient unit.
- Obsolete parts - If your furnace no longer has any of the service parts available, it is time to replace for sure.
How Often Should I Change my Air Filter?
The air filter is the component of your AC that catches debris, allergens and other pathogens before they can enter your AC unit. The filter allows the free flow of clean air through the system and into your home. With a clogged or dirty filter, your AC can lose efficiency.
We often recommend homeowners to change their AC air filters at least twice per year. If you live with pets, allergy sufferers or smokers, you can change it more often.
Save on your next call with our online deals and coupons.
Reliable Heating and Cooling Solutions in Broomfield
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Boiler & Steam Boiler Repairs & Replacement
- Thermostat Repair & Installation
- AC Installation & Replacement
- AC Repair & Maintenance
- AC Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigerant Leak Repair