When it comes to the electrical work in your home always trust a professional. Not only are electrical DIYs potentially dangerous to your home and hazardous to your health but in many insurance companies will not accept claims from homes that have not been worked on by a licensed electrician. The professionals at Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. have the training and skills to complete your work safely; they are also up-to-date with building codes in your area.
See what your friends and neighbors in Centennial, CO are saying about us - read our recent reviews to find out more about the quality of our services.
Why Install a Surge Protector?
When too many bolts are being delivered to an outlet, you may experience a power search. A power surge can cause serious damage to your electrical devices and can potentially cause electrocution or fire. Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. specializes in installation of surge protectors. A surge protector works by redirecting the energy from a power surge away from your electrical devices. This protects your computers or tablets and your family from harmful surges.
Why Does an Outlet Stop Working?
The outlets in your home can stop working for many reasons, some of these reasons include:
- A tripped breaker or blown fuse – If your outlet becomes overloaded with electricity it may trip the breaker or blow a fuse resulting in the outlet stopping working.
- The outlet is turned off – As a result of a breaker tripping or a recent power outage your outlets may accidentally be turned off.
- A blown GFCI outlet – GFCI outlets (also known as GFI, or ground force interrupter) sense when a shock is coming and turn off before damage can be done. Setting off a GFCI outlet may cause surrounding outlets to also shut off.
Save on your next service with our current deals and coupons.
Business Needs Are Covered
At Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. we provide professional and reliable commercial electrical services. Whether you own a store, a restaurant, a warehouse or office building, our expert team can provide you with the service you need. From an outdoor or parking structure lighting, ceiling fan installation and repair, breaker or fuse replacement or repair, installations or repair services the team at Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. has the experience and skill to keep your business in lights.
Centennial Electrical Solutions
- Surge Protection
- Ceiling Fan Services
- Electrical Remodeling
- Panel Box Upgrades and Installation
- Motion Sensor Security Lighting Repair & Installation
- Landscape Lighting Design, Repair & Installation
- Switches & Outlets
- Commercial Electrical Services