When you call Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. you can expect quality service at affordable prices. Serving the Centennial, CO area since 1983 our experts work hard to keep your plumbing in good order. The team at Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. is always ready to provide you with honest opinions and helpful advice.
To see what others in the area are saying about us, take a look at our reviews and feedback page.
Common Garbage Disposal Issues
As a vital part of your kitchen cleanup, you depend on having a working garbage disposal at all times. When your garbage disposal is not working properly it can cause disruptions in your home. Some of the most common garbage disposal problems we see include:
- Jamming – Hard and difficult to grind materials can jam the unit causing it to stop working. Items such as bones, shells and other hard food items should be kept out of the garbage disposal.
- Leaking – If you notice your garbage disposal is leaking you could be experiencing issues with O-rings, valves, or seals. A Leaking garbage disposal can eventually cause structural problems and mold.
- Failure to turn on – A disposal that will not turn on definitely requires the help of a professional.
If you notice any strange behavior in your garbage disposal call a professional and immediately. Do not attempt to fix the disposal yourself as you could be at risk of injury.
Why Change Bathroom Faucets?
If you’re looking for a simple yet effective way to update and upgrade your bathroom, consider faucet or fixture replacements. Many homeowners choose to upgrade their fixtures when the current ones begin to malfunction. Other homeowners may decide to upgrade for design purposes. Whatever your reasoning is, Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. has the tools and knowledge to recommend a beautiful and efficient modern fixture.
Save money your next plumbing project with our online deals and coupons.
Common Causes for Clogged Toilets
As one of the most commonly used plumbing appliances in your home, your toilet can become easily clogged if you’re not careful. Some of the most common causes for clogged toilet are as follows:
- Children flushing foreign objects – A child does not yet have a good grasp of right from wrong, they’re still learning. Children may see a toilet as a fun toy to play with and experiment flushing various toys down the drain.
- Non-water soluble items – Items not meant to be flushed including paper towel and diapers can cause issues with your toilet.
- Too much toilet paper – Another common mistake for children to make, flushing too much toilet paper can also create clogs in your toilet.
Plumbing Solutions in Centennial
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Camera Line Inspections
- Sewer Line Repair & Cleaning
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Root Removal
- Sewer Ejector Pump Repair & Installation
- Lead Pipe Repair & Replacement
- Winterize Plumbing
- Dewinterize Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters