Every day you depend on your pipes to run smoothly. A clogged drain or burst pipe can cause a seriously unwanted disruption to your life. Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. has been locally owned since 1983, we are your friends and neighbors, so we know what it’s like to deal with plumbing issues. When you call us for your Commerce City, CO plumbing services, expect unmatched services at prices that won’t shock you.
Interested to see what people in your area are saying about our plumbing services? Read our latest reviews and feedback to find out.
Common Symptoms of Septic Tank Issues
Living in a rural area typically means your waste is held in a septic tank rather than being handled by your city. Septic tanks are useful in many ways, however just like any other plumbing unit in your home, it needs to be maintained and checked over every now and then. If you notice any of the following issues, you may be experiencing a septic tank problem:
- Strange smells coming from the area around the tank
- Damp or squishy ground above where the tank is located
- Toilets or drains backing up, slow drainage or even clogs
- Green stripes around the area near the tank
Invest in Root Removal
Root systems in your yard can cause a lot of damage to your sewer lines and pipes. A root system is always reaching to find water, if that water is located in a pipe under your home, the root system will take hold and cause ruptures and leaks to the pipe.
If you notice debris such as branches, dirt or other foreign objects backing up into your drains or toilet, you may benefit from root removal.
Save on your next plumbing repair or installation with our exclusive online deals and coupons.
Main Causes for Slab Leaks
- Over time, pipes can corrode and leak. This process is sped up by the use of chemical drain cleaners.
- Temperature changes can cause expansion or contraction of the pipes creating an opportunity for the pipe to rub and wear down.
- Sudden ground changes from earthquakes, home settling, or construction.
Plumbing Services in Commerce City
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Camera Line Inspections
- Sewer Line Repair & Cleaning
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Root Removal
- Sewer Ejector Pump Repair & Installation
- Lead Pipe Repair & Replacement
- Winterize Plumbing
- De-winterize Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters