At Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc., we know you don’t have time to stress about the plumbing in your home. This is why we offer comprehensive service that is efficient and thorough. We keep the pipes in Evergreen, CO running smoothly all the time.
See some reviews and feedback from past customers to learn more about the value of our services.
How Does Hard Water Affect Your Home?
Water is called “hard” when it has high levels of minerals in it such as magnesium and calcium. Here are some of the ways hard water can impact your home:
- Scale - Scale is magnesium and calcium in its dissolved form. Over time, scale can build up in your plumbing units such as your water heater and cause blockages and problems.
- Cleaning issues - The minerals in hard water make it more difficult to lather up when washing. This can cause problems for you when you do dishes, or take showers.
If you are experiencing any of the issues caused by hard water, it may be time to look into a water softener. A water softener uses a separate tank with salt in it to neutralize the magnesium and calcium that make your water hard.
Other Types of Water Filtration
Besides using a water softener, homeowners can also enjoy the benefits of water filtration using these methods:
- Carbon Filters - These filters use multiple layers of active carbon to clean and purify your water.
- Reverse Osmosis - This method pumps water through a membrane that catches impurities before it is pumped back to your home for washing, drinking or bathing.
Save on your next plumbing project with our exclusive online deals and coupons.
Common Sewer Ejector Pump Problems
Your sewer ejector pump pumps sewer water from your basement to a level where gravity can help carry the sewage away. Some of the most common problems we see with sewer ejector pumps are improper installation or the installation of an incorrect pump. When installing this kind of pump, it’s vitally important to choose the correct sized pump and not cut any corners with the installation. The incorrect installation of a sewer ejector pump can cause serious problems and a huge mess.
More Plumbing Services in Evergreen
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Camera Line Inspections
- Sewer Line Repair & Cleaning
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Root Removal
- Sewer Ejector Pump Repair & Installation
- Lead Pipe Repair & Replacement
- Winterize Plumbing
- Dewinterize Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters