Plumbing problems can cause serious disruptions in your life. Whether you are in need of repair services or looking to complete renovations or installations, Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. can help. Covering the Lakewood, CO area, our licensed plumbers work with honesty and integrity to keep your plumbing running smoothly.
Interested in hearing what past customers had to say about our services? Be sure to check out our feedback and reviews page to learn more about the quality of our services.
Can I Benefit from Hydrojetting?
As one of the only methods used to safely and permanently remove tricky clogs in your drains and pipes, hydrojetting is perfect for homeowners who experience recurring clogs or drain issues. We use a highly pressurized reverse-action water jet to remove clogs. This method is safer than chemical drain cleaners and will permanently remove clogs caused by grease, hair, food buildup, roots and other non-water soluble items.
What to Do if You Have a Burst Pipe
A burst pipe can happen at any time, the most common cause is water freezing in the pipes, causing expansion and extra pressure until the pipe ruptures. If you are experiencing a burst pipe, your first step should be turning off the water to your home. This can help prevent further damage. The second step should be a call to Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. for a fast and efficient repair.
Save instantly when you access our exclusive online deals and coupons.
How Do We Detect Water Leaks?
Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. uses three methods to detect water leaks.
- Meter Detection - This method involves using a device to measure the water pressure in the pipes. After checking what the pressure should be, we can determine if there is a leak.
- Infrared Technology - One of the most advanced methods, this involves using an infrared camera to take multiple pictures of the pipes from different angles.
- Dig and Drill - As the most invasive option, digging and drilling is usually only done if we have a good idea about the location of the leak.
Providing Quality Plumbing Solutions in Lakewood:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Camera Line Inspections
- Sewer Line Repair & Cleaning
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Root Removal
- Sewer Ejector Pump Repair & Installation
- Lead Pipe Repair & Replacement
- Winterize Plumbing
- Dewinterize Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters