You count on a working plumbing system every day. Repairs should not be a disruptive ordeal. At Time Plumbing, Heating & Electric Inc. we work to resolve plumbing issues as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Our trained technicians work to get you back up and running in no time. As a local, Thornton, CO business, we know how important your time is.
Your referral is the best compliment. See what others in the area are saying about us on our reviews and feedback page.
When to Consider Repiping
The idea of repiping your home can seem daunting at first, but when you seriously consider the options, it may end up saving you a headache and money in the end. If you are experiencing recurring leaks and other issues with your pipes, you could benefit from new pipes.
Modern piping systems are built to anticipate repairs, and by choosing either copper or PEX piping, you can make the decision based on the option that suits you best. A modern system will be built to sustain small leaks, but they are also made to be easier to fix. Replacing your pipes before a serious problem occurs can save you money and damages if a burst pipe were to happen.
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
A vital part of your kitchen clean up includes a working garbage disposal. We never recommend homeowners to work on their own garbage disposals, always trust the trained professionals. Some of the most common garbage disposal problems we see include:
- A jammed system - This could be caused by hard food such as bones or shells getting stuck in the system.
- Failure to turn on - There could be many issues that cause this. A professional can carefully assess your disposal if this is the case.
- Leaking - Loose screws or gaskets can cause leaking. A leaking disposal can cause issues around your sink such as mold, and should be dealt with quickly.
Find out how you can save on your next project by accessing our latest deals and coupons.
Quality Plumbing Solutions in Thornton
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Camera Line Inspections
- Sewer Line Repair & Cleaning
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Root Removal
- Sewer Ejector Pump Repair & Installation
- Lead Pipe Repair & Replacement
- Winterize Plumbing
- Dewinterize Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters